Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Padlet vs. Listhings

In our second physical class session we were introduced to an interactive posting board using the website Padlet. Padlet was very interesting because it updated in real time. As I was responding to the prompt, I watched as others put their responses in the board. I watched as the keystrokes were imputed to the computer. This was my first time being exposed to something of this nature and I was so intrigued. 

I became even more intrigued when we were told that there are other programs like this available on the Internet. One that I found interesting was Listhings. Listhings is practically the same as Padlet, just a little more aesthetically appealing. Listhings incorporated the visual, for imputed text, of stickie notes. Personally I am concerned about the aesthetic value of most things in my life. I am also a fan of stickie notes, so the fact that they used this amazing, real-time, updating post board and added to it by appeasing my aesthetic concerns make Listhings my preferred site for group sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment