Sunday, September 29, 2013

Getting Recognized

During this week's online MOOC discussion, I felt extremely special. At the end Professor Jacobson asked the guest speaker, Char Booth, to chose a question that she wanted to answer from student submissions. To my surprise, she chose mine. To be honest, when the stream got to that part, I was a little distracted but when I words that were familiar I became very interested.

Having my question chosen out of all of the submissions made me feel that I'm understanding the course properly. It showed that my mind is in the right place and I'm able to produce questions that required explanation. This comes after earlier in the week when Professor Jacobson told me I provided her with a new interpretation of something she was already extremely familiar with. I wasn't sure if I was understanding the coursework properly, but now I'm confident I'm understanding everything properly.

1 comment:

  1. That's definitely a step in the right direction Geoffrey. Keep being creative and keep up the good work in discovering more within the metaliteracy framework!

    ReplyDelete